BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Passion for Inner Beauty Shining Out

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.  ~Confucius

I will be honest I had no clue what to blog today! No clue what-so-ever, but after a little while of thinking I decided to share with you the story of how this little one came to having such a passion for make up, hair, and skin care.

I have always been surrounded by makeup and major hair and skin care, so it was only normal that I would have a big passion for it, right? I remember being little and practically destroying my aunts and mothers make up. Boy would I get in trouble. Having that makeup in my hands and applying it on myself made me feel like a grown up and beautiful.

Once I started high school I started noticing how others would get treated bad because they werent good looking or beautiful in the eyes of the popular crowd. I remember sitting there thinking that just a touch of lip gloss would make them feel better and look more appealing to those who judged them. Thats when I decided to go into cosmetology school.

The picture above was acutally my first photo shoot. After this I realized that, oh yes, I was so in the correct industry. I really enjoyed doing others hair. Not to mention I enjoyed making people look and feel absolutely gorgeous. I was able to take the most stubborn or picky client and have them leave satisfied and want to come back to me.


So now that I finished school and am a registered cosmetologist I am going to go on to fufilling the 2nd half of  my dream. To attend the Makeup Designory School in California and soon after open my own salon and start my career in beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment