BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 5, 2012

NOTW: Zoya Carey

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."~ Anne Frank




HELLO LOVIES! I am finally back and ready to get started on my new blogging schedule. A couple of days after posting my new blog ideas and what not I ended up getting sick and I am barely getting over it. Not trying to make excuses but I am wanting to let you all know what was going on.

SO! For this Nail of the week look I decided to keep it simple and pastel! I have recently started loving pastel colors more than usual. I ordered 3 Zoya polishes from Birchbox since at that time they were offering free shipping and I had never tried Zoya polishes but had heard great things about them. This is one of the colors that I purchased. I believe it is from their Fall/Winter Collection.





I must say I absolutely LOVE this color! It is a perfect pastel purple color. I would say it is lavendar but it seems to have more of the grey to it. The picture is with 2 coats of product. I love the formula of it, it was just the perfect consistancy. Drying time was about 2 minutes, which is not too bad. I think this is the perfect color for this time of the year, its not winter but not spring quite yet, its in between.

I would recommend this to anyone that is into the pastel colors or wants a totally different hue of purple. LOVE!

Love,
Espy

No comments:

Post a Comment