BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Influenster VoxBox

Hey lovies! I am so excited to share with you that I have been preselected to try out the products for Influenster's Love VoxBox! This will be my first VoxBox I receive and I can not wait! For those of you that have not heard of Influenster or the VoxBox's here is the breakdown:

Influenster is a community of people that love to try new products, give feedback and spread the word about the stuff they love. You sign up (which is completely free) and earn badges that give Influenster a little insight of you. The badges range from following Influenster on social media sites (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter), to personal lifestyle preferances (dog/cat lover, outdoorsy, makeup lover, etc). To me the badges replace the questionnaire monthly subscription boxes make you fill out. Those badges then give you the chance to be selected to receive a free VoxBox with new products for you to try out. You get the chance to try these products and give your feedback to the community and to Influenster. The more you share the better the chances are for you to possibly get selected for the next VoxBox.

Once again all of this is FREE! This is ideal for those that have a very social lifestyle online and off. So if this is you, I would consider joining. Like I said before I am super excited to be selected for this months VoxBox and cant wait to share the goodies with all of you! Visit Influenster (click here) and see what it is all about! I must say that it is absolutely amazing!

Hope this is informative and like usual I will let you guys know and share what products I received in the Love VoxBox! Have a wonderful week and hope everyone Valentines Day was AMAZING!


XOXO,
Espy

No comments:

Post a Comment